Monday, March 30, 2009

Note: Two days left to vote!

Just a quick reminder: less than two days are left to vote for the system I play once I'm done with the NES Dragon Warrior games. The polls close at 11:59pm on Tuesday, March 31, so get out there (over there, to the right of this post) and vote!

Oh, and I'm going to break up the monotony a bit after Dragon Warrior II with an NES platformer or a short adventure game. I'm not sure what I'm going to play just yet, so feel free to make suggestions in the comments of this post!

2 comments:

  1. Ninja Gaiden!

    NO!

    Nightshade!

    NO!

    Yes!

    um....

    One of those, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do one of the easy Mega Man games!

    Or maybe Dynowarz, haha. Or Fester's Quest. One of the horrible NES games. :)

    ReplyDelete