Sunday, March 8, 2009

RGR002 - The Cloak of Wind

I managed to spend some time today playing Dragon Warrior II, leveling up and what-not, and I decided to head out on the next leg of my adventure. In order to get to where I need to be, I'll need to cross a river with no bridge and a tower on either side, known collectively as the Dragon's Horn. I'd heard something from a villager in Hamlin about the Cloak of Wind, which allows someone to safely fall from a great height. Since no game brings up something like that without it being important, I obviously need said cloak to cross said river. And guess what? It's in ANOTHER tower.

Here lies the Cloak of Wind.
Here lies the Cloak of Wind.
The Dragon's Horn
The Dragon's Horn

I've had my fill of towers now. The Cloak of Wind wasn't terribly difficult to find, though there are some confusing paths in the tower, but I have it now, and will be heading across the river the next chance I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment