Monday, March 16, 2009

RGR002 - Time Skip

Well, several things have happened since the last post, so I'll just list them:
  • I defeated some sort of cat thing in Osterfair and received the Crest of the Moon
  • I climbed the Lighthouse tower and obtained the Crest of Stars
  • I found Zahan and the Golden Key after sailing around for a long time
  • I headed straight back to the guy with bad breath near the World Tree and entered the building, only to find the town of Wellgarth, where I bought the Jailor's Key.
  • I then used the Jailor's Key to enter Roge Fastfinger's cell, and found him hiding just outside it. He gave me the key to Tuhn's watergate.
This place again? Maaaan...
This place again? Maaaan...
Yeah, you'd BETTER not.
Yeah, you'd BETTER not.

I suppose I'll be heading back to Tuhn now to open the watergate. Then I'll be able to reach the Tower of the Moon. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment