Thursday, March 12, 2009

RGR002 - Landlocked

So I decided to check out Charlock Castle, just to see what's there now that the Dragonlord is dead, right? Well, not much has changed; I found Erdrick's Sword in pretty much the same place it was before, and on the bottom floor, a familiar face greeted me at the Dragonlord's throne. It was his grandson, who doesn't seem to be too bad a guy. He went on and on about Rubiss and crests, and I started to drift off.

There wasn't too much else to see in Alefgard, so I started exploring a little bit, until I happened upon the village of Tuhn. It's surrounded by mountains and streams, so there's some walking to be done to get there. Unfortunately, that also means there's some walking to be done to get back to the boat, and the enemies here are awfully strong.

Where'd we park the boat again?
Where'd we park the boat again?
Yikes.
Yikes.

Hmm... the weapon shop has some interesting stuff, so I think I'll try to save up some gold and level up around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment