Monday, March 23, 2009

RGR002 - Sweating the Petty Stuff

Okay, so I spent the weekend doing things other than playing Dragon Warrior II. But I did manage to get a little time in, mostly spent revisiting towns with my recently acquired keys of awesomeness. I also did some wandering and completed small tasks and what-not, which has gotten me more of Erdrick's Old Stuff™. I also finally paid attention to what people were saying and found the sunken ship with the Tresures(sic), which I traded with some guy in Lianport for the Echoing Flute. I kind of know what I have to do with that.

Oh, I also found the place where I had to use the Moon Fragment to open the entrance to some cave. So that's where I'm at right now.

What, no ranbow drop?
What, no rainbow drop?
Ooh, boy.  A cave.  Sounds fun.
Ooh, boy. A cave. Sounds fun.

Yeah... BERRIED TRESURES! BENEETH THE SEE!
Yeah... BERRIED TRESURES!
BENEETH THE SEE!
Family resemblance FTW
Family resemblance FTW



I also decided to revisit the Dragonlord's grandson since I've got four of the crests now, but he had nothing new to say. And the enemies in his castle are actually kind of puny now. That's pretty sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment