Sunday, October 11, 2009

RGR009 - We're Full of Magic

I thought I'd take a moment to point out something I found pretty satisfying: somewhere around level 44 or 45, I realized that all three of my magic users (Theron, Viron and myself) have filled our magic sets, so we now have access to every single spell in the game (Sages have no unique spells).

A small set, but effective.
A small set, but effective.
They line up nicely.
They line up nicely.

Fear Theron's magical powers!
Fear Theron's magical powers!
He's also useful outside of battle!
He's also useful outside of battle!

Sacrifice... I HATE that spell.
Sacrifice... I HATE that spell.
But I love Revive!
But I love Revive!

Just in time, too, considering how little ground we have left to cover. It would have been a bit of a bummer to finish the game and still have gaps in our spell lists. And I'm the kind of person to keep playing just to get all the spells.

No comments:

Post a Comment