Friday, September 11, 2009

RGR009 - I'm on a Boat

With our newly-acquired pepper, we warped back to Portoga and went straight to see the king. He was happy to see... well, maybe not us, but certainly the pepper, and immediately ordered a ship to be given to us. So we set out in our brand new boat, and soon found someone to give us an idea where to go next. We learned of the Cape of Tedanki, as well as directions on how to get to Jipang, which we first heard about at the Shrine of Dhama.

The guy who showed us the way also told us about some sort of magical set of six orbs. If we can gather those orbs, scattered around the world, we'll apparently be able to "travel anywhere without a ship." Sounds to me like we'll be able to fly!

I shall indeed behold.
I shall indeed behold.
You ate it by itself? Gross.
You ate it by itself? Gross.

I got my broad sword, and my flippie-floppies...
I got my broad sword, and my
flippie-floppies...
Ooh, that sounds like a BIG adventure!
Ooh, that sounds like a BIG adventure!


I guess that means the ship is really just a stop-gap travel solution, but I don't care. The world is my oyster now!

No comments:

Post a Comment