Thursday, April 16, 2009

RGR003 - A Plethora of Silly

I'm making good progress through the game, and have been steadily taking screenshots of some of the silly bits of dialogue scattered throughout the game. Like I said, Nightshade is known for its dialogue, so there's plenty of ammo.

Vortex welcomes you to his lair.
Vortex welcomes you to his lair.
Nightshade has... unique taste.
Nightshade has... unique taste.

Yeah, me too.
Yeah, me too.
And of course, he speaks seagull.
And of course, he speaks seagull.

This stuff is par for the course.
This stuff is par for the course.
My favorite classic Nightshade line.
My favorite classic Nightshade line.

I'll be detailing the traps a little in my next post, as well as introducing the bosses. But beyond that, there's not much left to the game. I've actually already made it to the final battle with Sutekh once, so by the time I make the next post, I may very well have already beaten the game. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment