Friday, April 17, 2009

RGR003 - The End of Sutekh

With this, another game comes to a close. Sutekh is a little bit tricky at first, but his patterns aren't too bad. He shoots a fireball, he teleports next to you three times for quick hits, and then he summons a statue or mummy to fight for him. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Once Sutekh is defeated, that's it. The city is saved, all is well, and then you get your completion percentage. It seems to be based on a specific set of tasks, like sealing the artifacts and gathering the Scarabs, so 100% is easy to obtain without doing absolutely everything. But it is possible to beat the game with less than 100% (I wound up beating it twice, with 88% the first time, and 100% the second).


Here goes nothing...

Yeah, bring it, mysterious animal-head guy!


When'd he get behind me?

Low blow, eh?


Yay, I saved the city!

Mommy always told me I was legendary.

So that's another one down. You know, this is pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment