Monday, June 1, 2009

RGR007 - To the New World

With the princess rescued and the townsfolk all presumably hunched over their toilets, I headed over to the local port to hitch a ride on a boat across the sea. You see, the medicine they need is, as you may have read, nowhere near here. No, it can only be found in a town on the western continent, which, up until recently, was unreachable due to magically raging seas.

The boat ride was very short, and the port was surprisingly far from the next town, Karuza. The people there kept calling it a tourist trap, even though the town didn't have a single shop, though it did have TWO inns. After a bit of exploring, I found another town, called Highria, that had an awesome weapon shop. I picked up a scimitar there, and also met a Lizard Man in the woods just outside the town. The people are afraid of him, but that's really only because he doesn't speak English. I think he's a nice guy.

Sneak Attack!
Sneak Attack!
Wow, short trip.
Wow, short trip.

I think you're missing the point.
I think you're missing the point.
That makes no sense.
That makes no sense.

So where do I buy souvenirs?
So where do I buy souvenirs?
Really? Me too!
Really? Me too!

OHMYGODITSABEAR!!! Oh, hi.
OHMYGODITSABEAR!!! Oh, hi.
Just any old green monster?
Just any old green monster?

I know there's a tower around here somewhere, but I also know I need something I passed up on the other side of the sea to beat him, so I've got a little bit of backtracking to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment