Thursday, May 21, 2009

Quick Update

Yes, I'm still alive and online; we're taking our time with the move, but pretty much everything should be in place at the house this weekend. Then I'll start making proper game posts again!

Since the move took longer than I originally said, the next game poll has already closed, and I have yet to start on Dragon Warrior III. So I may just start on the winning game from the poll, Faria: A World of Mystery and Danger! (yes, that really is the title). We'll have to see.

Oh, and if anyone out there is looking to unload a 4-player coin door fairly cheap, I'm fixing up an arcade cabinet and could use it. I'm also looking for an official MultiJAMMA adapter, if anyone has one.

All right, that's it for now. New game updates start next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment