Monday, November 16, 2009

Milestones

Woot!

First off, I'd like to give major thanks to Kari for her fantastic Star Fox videos. I have fond memories of the game myself; I missed out on the competition due to sheer ignorance, but I rented the game, beat it, and THEN went out and bought it. That's a rare sequence of events for me.

Now then, we've reached two important milestones here on the Retro Gamer Ryan blog. The first is our 100th post, which was made official as of Kari's first Star Fox post (this right here is my 100th post). The second, and somewhat more unbelievable, is that the final Gargoyle's Quest II post marked the 1000th screenshot! That means I've written 1000 captions. One. Thousand. Captions. That's a lot of words. It kind of makes my brain hurt just thinking about it.

Here's to many thousands more! If my brain and fingers hold up, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment